As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Being on a low carb or keto diet can really put a damper on your drinking. When you are like me and like to have a little cocktail every now and then, ok, every night, your family gets nervous about how life will go. I have been feverishly trying to find keto friendly cocktails. And boy did I find a keeper with this one. Keto Spiked Root Beer Floats combine flavors of diet root beer, vanilla vodka and whipped cream for an amazingly delicious cocktail for all of the low carb dieters.
Simple ingredients to success. If you are not consuming artificial sugars like aspartame in your diet, then you have to avoid this drink. Sorry friends. But if you are like me and zero calorie sugar is better than 10,000 calories from sugar, belly up to the kitchen sink and make yourself a keto spiked root beer float. All you need is a diet root beer, vanilla vodka, and whipped cream.
When the pint mason jar is filled with vanilla vodka and diet root beer top off with some whipped cream. Real dairy stuff. You can make your own or use the canned kind. It is the little treat I give myself on a low carb diet.
To make this keto spiked root beer float kick you right out of ketosis, add a cherry on top. It sure does look pretty. If your kids are like my kids this cherry doesn’t have a prayer to make it into your mouth. They will completely rob it off the top of this low carb spiked root beer float.
Keto Spiked Root Beer Float
- 3 ounces Vanilla Vodka (2 shots)
- 6 ounces Diet Root Beer
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 cherry Optional
- Fill a pint glass with ice.
- Pour the vanilla vodka and diet root beer over the top of the ice. Stir to combine.
- Top with whipped topping. Mix together as you drink to make a creamy low carb cocktail.
Shared on Weekend Potluck.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019