Pineapple and Lemonade are a sweet combination. Pineapple Lemonade Vodka Cocktail is a sweet spiked punch made with pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, lemon vodka, and sparkling water. This simple 4 ingredient mixed drink will become a regular rotation in your cocktail game.
Pineapple Lemonade Vodka Punch is perfect for parties, holiday dinners, or weekends poolside or lakeside. I love easy cocktails and nothing is easier to make than this pineapple lemonade vodka cocktail.
What is in a Pineapple Lemonade Cocktail?
The ingredients for this cocktail are simple and flexible to what you have on hand. Here are the four basic ingredients you need to make this pineapple lemonade vodka punch:
- Pineapple Juice - If you are a regular consumer of my cocktails, you know I am a big fan of the individual pineapple juice cans. However, if you are making a large batch of this cocktail, the big can will work just fine. Regardless of size, 100% pineapple juice is what you want to use.
- Lemonade Concentrate - Frozen lemonade concentrate is my preference for this recipe, but powdered lemonade like Country Time will also work for this recipe.
- Vodka - Lemon vodka is the recommendation, but unflavored vodka also works just fine in this cocktail recipe too.
- Sparkling Water - I had pineapple sparkling water on hand, so that is what I used. Unflavored sparkling water or event Sprite or ginger ale could work too.
How to Make a Pineapple Lemonade Vodka Punch?
To make this easy pineapple cocktail, start by measuring the vodka, pineapple juice, and lemonade concentrate into a cocktail shaker. Shake the cocktail for 15-20 seconds. Then fill a tall Collins-style glass with ice. Next, pour the contents of the shaker into the highball glass.
Garnish the cocktail with lemon slices or pineapple chunks or both! I am obsessed with the metal picks that are reusable for cocktail garnishes. You can easily pin the lemon slice around the pineapple chunk on the picks.
How to Make this a Pineapple Lemonade Mocktail?
There is no reason the kiddos have to miss out on this great drink. It is simple to make this into a mocktail by just omitting the vodka. Combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, and sparkling water in a tall glass. Then stir to combine. Serve with the same garnish and a fun straw.
Great Vodka Cocktails and Lemonade Mocktails
Pineapple Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- 2 shots Pineapple Juice
- 1 shot Lemonade Concentrate
- 2 shots Lemon Vodka
- 2 ounces Sparkling water
- Lemon and pineapple for garnish
- Combine the juice, concentrate, and vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice leaving room for sparkling water.
- Top off with sparkling water and garnish with lemon slice and pineapple
- To make this a mocktail omit the vodka.
- Make a whole pitcher by multiplying the amount by 6.