As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes the farm kids feel left out of taking pictures of food and drinks their blogging momma’s do. Last time I got together with a few of my friends, the my kids, Jent’s kids, and Liz’s boy busted out their own recipe video. When I said I brought the ingredients to make frozen strawberry lemonade, they all volunteered to make it.The girls made the three ingredient lemonade while the boys filmed. Naturally, there was some technical difficulties with the blender. After all, we were trying to puree froze solid frozen strawberries. Go ahead and take a watch. (Ignore the empty bottle of gin in the background. I had made Gin Bucket for the mommas. No kids consumed liquor in the making of this video.)
Make the lemonade according to the directions. Adding a small amount, a cup or two, to the frozen strawberries in the blender will help dissolve the strawberries a bit. Then pour the the frozen puree into the lemonade. Now, if you want to sneak some vodka into your frozen strawberry lemonade, I won’t tell anyone. We also quickly discovered since I made the Gin Bucket stronger than necessary, mixing the two drinks is quite delish. Of course it would be. Gin Bucket is adult lemonade after all.
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- 12 ounce can of Lemonade frozen concentrate made as directed
- 24 ounces of frozen sliced strawberries not thawed
- Dump the frozen container of strawberries in your blender. Pour a cup of the prepared lemonade in with the strawberries.
- Pour the pureed strawberries into the prepared lemonade.
- Serve immediately.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019