Summer is here and it's time to start sipping on some refreshing drinks. What can be more perfect than Malibu drinks made with Malibu Rum that taste like sunshine in a bottle?
Malibu rum is a highly sought-after rum because of its smooth coconut flavor, making it the perfect base for any tropical drink. From sweet, tangy, or tangy with a kick, Malibu has many flavors to make your drinks taste glitzy and glam.
So, let's get our mixologist hats on and make some summer sunshine in a glass!
Sip on Some Summery Vibes with These 25+ Malibu Drinks Made with Malibu Rum
Before we jump into the best Malibu recipes, we definitely need to talk shop. Malibu is definitely a unique experience that you just don't get with other rum varieties.
But digging deep is where the BEST cocktails are made. So let's talk about what it takes to make the best Malibu drinks.
How can I create a tropical vibe with Malibu rum cocktails?
To create a truly tropical ambiance with Malibu rum cocktails, presentation is key!
Start by using bright, vibrant colors for both the glassware and garnishes. Brightly colored tumblers or highball glasses are perfect for adding a cheerful and festive feel to your gathering.
For garnishes, consider tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango, and coconut to enhance the fruity flavor of the drinks.
Finally, accessorize your table with beach-inspired decor like palm fronds or tiki torches for a truly tropical vibe!
What is good to mix with Malibu?
Malibu rum is a great base for many summer drinks. Its coconut flavor pairs well with fruity juices, such as pineapple, orange, and cranberry juice.
You can also mix it with ginger ale or soda for a fizzy twist.
My favorite are, fruity options such as coconut water or pineapple juice - they make great companions to Malibu rum.
Does Malibu go with soda?
Yes, Malibu rum goes well with soda. It's an easy way to make a refreshing drink that is perfect for hot summer days.
Pour Malibu rum and pineapple juice into a glass over plenty of ice. Top it off with your favorite soda or ginger ale and garnish with a pineapple wedge or lime wheel. Simple as that - although there are MUCH more tasty concoctions below that will blow your mind.
Is Malibu and Milk a thing?
Yes, Malibu and milk is a thing! It's a quick and easy Malibu recipe that you can make in seconds. Just mix together Malibu rum, coconut cream, and milk until smooth. Pour it over ice and enjoy the creamy sweetness with every sip.
It's perfect for those who want to indulge in something sweet without being too overpowering. But, again, you'd be missing out if that's all you do - check out these amazing Malibu recipes below for the tastiest summer drinks!
The Best Malibu Recipes
- Green Hawaiian Cocktail A refreshing tropical drink made with green-colored ingredients like melon liqueur and pineapple juice.
- Malibu Sangria A twist on the classic sangria, this version incorporates Malibu rum, adding a hint of coconut to the fruity wine-based beverage.
- 3 Rum Punch A potent and flavorful punch made with a combination of three different types of rum, tropical fruit juices, and a splash of grenadine.
- Mermaid Water A whimsical cocktail inspired by the ocean, featuring blue curaçao, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and a touch of lime.
- Green Hawaiian Cocktail A vibrant and tropical drink with a green hue, combining melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and coconut rum for a taste of the islands.
- Mango Pineapple Rum Punch - Hawaiian Rum Cocktail A delicious Hawaiian-inspired rum punch, infused with the tropical flavors of mango and pineapple.
- Toasted Coconut Pineapple Cream Cocktail A creamy and indulgent cocktail made with toasted coconut, pineapple juice, and a splash of cream.
- Caribbean Painkliller Cocktail Caribbean Painkiller Cocktail - A Caribbean favorite, this cocktail blends rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cream of coconut for a creamy and tropical treat.
- Island Lemonade A refreshing lemonade spiked with tropical flavors, such as coconut rum or pineapple-infused vodka, for a taste of the islands.
- Malibu Sunset Cocktail A stunning cocktail that features layers of colorful ingredients, including Malibu rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine, creating a beautiful sunset effect.
- Easy Watermelon Splash Cocktail Easy Watermelon Splash Cocktail - A simple yet refreshing cocktail made with fresh watermelon, vodka, lime juice, and a touch of sweetness.
- Pina Colada Recipe with Coconut Rum - Cocktails and Cakes A classic tropical cocktail made with coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut, perfect for sipping by the pool or at a summer party.
- Coconut Mojito Recipe A tropical twist on the classic mojito, this recipe combines the refreshing flavors of mint, lime, and coconut rum.
- Boozy Coconut Milk Popsicles: Coconut Lime Popsicles Recipe for Adults Creamy and boozy popsicles made with coconut milk, lime juice, and a splash of rum, ideal for a tropical-themed adult treat.
- Scooby Snack Shot Recipe A fun and colorful shot inspired by the cartoon character, featuring coconut rum, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and a touch of cream.
- Bantha Milk Cocktail And Mocktail Inspired By Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge A Star Wars-themed drink inspired by Bantha milk, incorporating ingredients like rum, blue curaçao, and milk for a unique and nerdy beverage.
- Malibu Watermelon Seltzer A refreshing and bubbly seltzer infused with the tropical taste of watermelon and a hint of Malibu rum.
- Soggy Dollar Painkiller Recipe A signature cocktail from the Soggy Dollar Bar in the British Virgin Islands, the Painkiller combines rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cream of coconut.
- Watermelon Malibu Slush A frozen and refreshing slushie made with juicy watermelon and Malibu rum, perfect for hot summer days.
- Piña Colada With Coconut Milk (No Cream Of Coconut!) A lighter version of the classic piña colada, this recipe uses coconut milk instead of cream of coconut for a healthier twist.
- Blue Hurricane Drink - The Littlest Crumb A vibrant blue cocktail that combines rum, passion fruit syrup, lime juice, and grenadine for a sweet and tangy tropical taste.
- Mango Tango Drink - The Littlest Crumb A tropical delight, the Mango Tango drink combines mango puree, rum, lime juice, and a touch of sweetness for a refreshing and fruity cocktail.
- Skinny Pina Colada A lighter version of the classic Pina Colada, this skinny cocktail swaps out cream of coconut for coconut water and adds fresh pineapple and rum for a guilt-free tropical treat.
- Watermelon Coconut Rum Cooler A cooling and hydrating beverage, the Watermelon Coconut Rum Cooler blends fresh watermelon juice, coconut rum, and a splash of lime for a tropical refresher.
- Ocean Water Cocktail Recipe Inspired by the colors of the ocean, this cocktail features blue curaçao, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and soda for a bubbly and tropical sip.
- Strawberry Watermelon Rum White Claw Slushie A boozy slushie made with the popular hard seltzer, White Claw, combined with fresh strawberries, watermelon, and rum for a fruity and refreshing frozen treat.
- Bomb Pop Drink (Red, White, Blue Cocktail) A patriotic cocktail resembling the Bomb Pop popsicle, this drink is layered with red, white, and blue colors using grenadine, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime soda, making it a festive and flavorful choice for summer celebrations.
Malibu rum is a great way to get creative in the kitchen and impress your guests with delicious drinks that are easy to make. Whether you're looking for a sweet, tangy, or fruity drink - there's sure to be something perfect for every summer gathering.
So get ready to sip on some perfectly summery drinks infused with Malibu rum.
Whether it's for a tropical-themed party with friends or a refreshing drink at home, these 25+ Malibu Rum-inspired drinks are sure to give you the perfect summer vibe.
So stock up on some Malibu Rum and let's toast to some delicious drinks!
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023