My obsession with gin is growing by the day. After having a blackberry bramble at a bar one night, I decided I could make this at home easily and definitely could make a low carb blackberry bramble. The results actually ended up being we loved the low carb blackberry bramble more than the traditional blackberry bramble.
Low Carb Blackberry Bramble is a low carb blackberry lemonade gin cocktail combines sparkling ice lemonade and blackberry drinks with muddled blackberries and gin. The low carb blackberry bramble in simple terms is a blackberry lemonade gin cocktail.
The traditional blackberry bramble has muddled blackberries, lemon juice, Chambord and gin. Low carb blackberry bramble still muddles blackberries but cuts the Chambord and adds the Sparkling Ice Lemonade and Sparkling Ice Blackberry.
Pour the gin over the muddled blackberries. I once again use the Tanqueray Rangpur Gin. After all this is the gin that created my gin obsession. Shake the gin and muddled blackberries together. Then through a strainer pour the muddled blackberries and gin into highball glasses.
The results were a refreshing cocktail. Even my whiskey drinking husband enjoyed them too. He does also like the Sparkling ICE strawberry lemonade vodka cocktails.
Enjoy your low carb blackberry bramble.
Low Carb Blackberry Bramble
- 4 shots Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 bottle Sparkling ICE Lemonade
- 1 bottle Sparkling ICE Blackberry
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 blackberries reserved for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker put ice and blackberries. Muddle the blackberries.
- Pour the gin into the cocktail shaker. Then shake the cocktail shaker to combine the muddle blackberries and gin.
- Pour over ice in two highball glasses. Top off with equal parts of the Sparkling Ice flavors.
- Garnish with lemon slices and blackberries.