When your friends ask you to make a signature cocktail for your get-together, it can be a challenge. Some like sweet drinks, some don’t. Some folks don’t want to make their own cocktail while others want to have control of their alcohol pour. So for the latest party at the Beyer household, I decided to make a big punch bowl of hop, skip, go naked – Bud Light Beer Punch, for all to enjoy. And boy did the husbands also enjoy this cocktail.
The Hop, Skip and Go Naked. Now called Bud Light beer punch is a combination of citrus flavors from frozen lemonade with beer and vodka to give it a heavy-handed punch. Literally. I have made the hop, skip and go-naked cookies for years. It is only right to also make the cocktail!
Hop, Skip, Go Naked – Bud Light Beer Punch
This is a simple punch to make for a crowd since there are just three ingredients. If you want to be fancy, throw in some sliced lemons for the fourth ingredient. Just get some frozen lemonade concentrate, we prefer pink lemonade, a six pack of beer, for us this is a sixer of Bud Light, and a fifth of vodka, Tito’s is our go-to vodka.
That’s it, people.
This is also the perfect recipe for poolside or down by the lake. Enjoy this great beer punch all year round. Looking for other great punch recipes? Check out a few of these.
Spiked Punch Recipes
Hop, Skip, Go Naked - Bud Light Beer Punch
- 2 cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 cans Bud Light Beer or other light beer
- 750 ml bottle of vodka
- Dump the frozen lemonade concentrate into a large punch bowl.
- Pour the beers and the vodka over the lemonade.
- Stir to combine. Serve with lemon wedges as garnish.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020