As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The flavors of fall are wrapped up in a glass of apple pie sangria. If you are bourbon lovers then this sangria with Jim Beam Apple will be your new favorite way to drink it.
A local winery here in Indiana, Oliver Winery, has a limited time release of Apple Pie wine. If I am volunteering to bring apple pie to any gathering, let me warn all my friends now, it is this kind of apple pie. I found this at the Kroger grocery store in my community. You can also order it directly from the winery.
Apple Pie Sangria
I have been wanting to try a sangria with an apple whisky or bourbon this fall but struggling with inspiration. The Apple Pie wine was the inspiration. I cut up an orange, lime, peeled and chunked an apple and put into a large pitcher. I add a couple of cinnamon sticks and poured the apple wine over top. Let it chill for several hours.
When ready to serve, combine a third of a cup of apple bourbon and one cup of ginger ale with the chilled wine and fruit. Stir and serve.
Garnish each glass of apple pie sangria with the fruit from the pitcher of sangria. The flavor is full of apple with smoky essences from the bourbon. I highly recommend the use of ginger ale since the ginger flavor truly brings the flavors together.
Enjoy a glass before they sell out. Don’t have Apple Pie Wine near you? Try any apple wine or sweeter white wine instead. You may also like our apple sangria made with white wine.
Check out our other dessert wine sangria, Cherry Cobbler limeade Sangria.
Apple Pie Sangria with Jim Beam Apple
- 1 bottle Apple Pie Wine
- 1 orange and lime sliced
- 1 apple peeled and chunked
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 cup of Jim Beam apple
- 1 cup of ginger ale
- Combine the cut fruit, cinnamon sticks and wine in a large pitcher. Cover and chill for several hours
- When ready to serve the apple pie sangira, combine the Jim Beam apple and ginger ale with the chilled wine and fruit.
- Serve in wine glasses and garnish with fruit in sangria.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019