Have you ever tasted something that made you taste the way a holiday should? For me, the warm cinnamon flavor with the sweet orange, apple and cranberry and essence of rosemary brought this Fireball Sangria right to Christmas Day.
Like all my Sangria recipes, the base is all about the fruit. For this sangria, I used apple, orange, lime, fresh cranberries and then added some rosemary. I know rosemary is not a fruit, but it still matters. I added the fruit to a large glass pitcher.
Then you wait. Cover the pitcher and stick it in the fridge and go distract yourself folding laundry or decorating your Christmas tree or watching some Christmas movie on the Hallmark station. The waiting allows the flavors to marry. This marriage in the Fireball Christmas sangria is one that is worth the wait. I gave the marriage of flavors about four hours before I ended their peaceful time in the fridge. While the sangria was chilling, I also had the ginger ale chilling.
Then pour yourself a glass of Fireball sangria. Garnish with the sangria-soaked fruit. Go ahead and grab a spoon and spoon it out of it won’t pour out. Add a sprig of rosemary. Go ahead and be fancy. The rosemary makes it feel even more like Christmas.
More Great Sangria Recipes
- 1 whole orange sliced with peel on
- 1 whole lime sliced with the peel on
- 1 whole apple peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cranberries with 1/2 cup chhopped in half or quarters
- 3-4 stems rosemary
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc
- 1/4 cup fireball whisky
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Put fruit and rosemary in a pitcher.
- Pour wine, liquor over fruit. Refrigerate for two to four hours.
- Pour ginger ale into pitcher and serve with fruit and rosemary as garnish.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020