While hot chocolate is awesome, I personally love coffee better. But, mochas might be the best. This crock pot peppermint mochas recipe takes the peppermint hot cocoa recipe up a notch with the addition of coffee. Make it really loaded up another notch with the addition of creme de cocoa and peppermint schnapps for some spike peppermint mochas.
Crock pot peppermint mochas recipe is easy to make at home. Just put the coffee in the crock pot with the peppermint hot cocoa and you are set. Top off with some peppermint schnapps for a spike peppermint mocha. So easy to make!
How to Make Crock Pot Peppermint Mochas
The beautiful thing about combining coffee to the base recipe of peppermint hot cocoa. is you can still have a kid-friendly version if need be. You can just fill half your coffee mug with coffee and then pour the peppermint cocoa in to top it off. OR...
You can just put the coffee in the crock pot with the hot cocoa recipe. Which is what I prefer because of the coffee and chocolate merry together better. Top off with the peppermint schnapps and creme de cocoa schnapps.
Christmas parades. Late night gift-wrapping. Watching the Christmas movies that play 24/7 on the Hallmark station are all reasons to keep these ready at all times. The Crock Pot Peppermint Mochas can't be beaten.
Hot Chocolate Recipes
Crock Pot Hot Chocolate - Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate
Crock Pot Peppermint Mochas
- 4 cups of milk
- 4 cup of coffee
- 6 crushed starlight mints
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 4 shots of peppermint schnapps Optional
- 4 shots of creme de cocoa Optional
- Place the crushed starlight mints in the crock pot. Add chocolate chips over top the mints.
- Pour milk and coffee over top and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for an hour and then stir with a whisk.
- Cook an additional an hour. Stir before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022