There's nothing quite like a delicious frozen margarita on a cold winter's night. The sweet and refreshing flavors of a snowball margarita are the perfect way to celebrate the season!
Seriously, this easy recipe for snowball margaritas is perfect for parties or get-togethers. These cocktails are bound to become your new favorite winter drink!
Snowball margaritas are the perfect winter cocktail for any occasion. Whether you're having a holiday gathering or just looking for an indulgent treat, this sweet and refreshing drink is sure to be a hit!
This delicious winter cocktail pairs well with many food items, making it the perfect addition to any meal.
Snowball margaritas can be served at almost any event during the colder months of the year. From family dinners to festive holiday parties, these cocktails will bring a touch of cheer and warmth no matter what event you’re attending.
They also make great gifts – simply package up some of your favorite ingredients and let your loved ones enjoy their own frozen creations!
- Ingredients to Make a Christmas Margarita
- Instructions to Make a Strawberry Margarita
- Is this Snowball Margarita Vegan?
- Is this Snowball Margarita Gluten-Free?
- What are some variations on this margarita recipe that you can make?
- Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Cocktails
- More Margarita Recipes You'll Love
- Snowball Margarita
Ingredients to Make a Christmas Margarita
As with any cocktail recipe, there are a few ingredients necessary to get your snowball margarita in your glass and ready to sip! These are the ingredients:
- Silver tequila
- Simple syrup
- Triple Sec
See the below recipe card for quantities.
Instructions to Make a Strawberry Margarita
Add the ice and simple syrup to your immersion blender container.
Add the Tequila and Triple sec in the Immersion blender container.
Blend together all ingredients until smooth and pour into margarita glass.
Top with powdered sugar.
Is this Snowball Margarita Vegan?
Yes! This Snowball Margarita is vegan-friendly. All of the ingredients used to make this drink are plant-based and free from any animal products.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious vegan winter cocktail, this one is perfect for you!
Is this Snowball Margarita Gluten-Free?
Yes! This Snowball Margarita is gluten-free.
All of the ingredients used to make this drink are naturally free from gluten, so it’s a great option if you’re looking for a delicious and gluten-free winter cocktail.
What are some variations on this margarita recipe that you can make?
There are so many different variations you can make with this recipe. You could add in other fruits like pineapple, mango, or blueberries for a fruity twist.
You could also swap out the tequila for vodka to give it more of a kick. For an even sweeter drink, you could add in some cranberry juice or raspberry liqueur.
You could use flavored syrups to give your snowball margarita a unique flavor that everyone will love!
No matter what combination of ingredients you use, these snowball margaritas are sure to be a hit this winter! So grab your blender and get ready to make some delicious frozen cocktails.
Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
The heat of the summer can quickly make your cocktails warm. Here are a few tips for keeping your cocktails cool.
- Freeze your Booze - Keep your vodka and triple sec in the freezer in the summer. It will make your booze more syrupy but the cocktail is ice cold.
- Chill your Juices - Always have your mixers in the fridge. This means your juices too. Don't just keep your unopened juices on the shelf.
- Refrigerate your Fruit - When using citrus, pop it in the fridge to chill it as well. It can act as ice cubes. While this recipe doesn't call for non-citrus fruit, using frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit also helps keep drinks chilled.
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect whiskey drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the apple cider cocktail in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen apple cider whiskey slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
More Margarita Recipes You'll Love
This snowball margarita is one of my favorites, but it's not the only margarita game in town. There are so many variations on this classic cocktail that I just can't stop making them all! Here are some of the margaritas that I love most:
- 1 Immersion Blender
- ½ oz Silver tequila
- 1 ½ oz Simple syrup
- ½ oz Triple Sec
- Measure out each ingredient.
- Combine ice, tequila, simple syrup and triple sec.½ oz Silver tequila, 1 ½ oz Simple syrup, ½ oz Triple Sec
- Blend together with immersion blender, and pour into margarita glass.