This Caramel Apple Margarita Recipe is the perfect way to celebrate fall! It's a fast and easy twist on the traditional frozen margarita that's perfect for parties or get-togethers with friends.
The caramel apple flavor is perfect for autumn, and it's sure to please everyone who tries it. So gather your ingredients and get ready to mix up a delicious caramel apple margarita!
You can serve a caramel apple margarita at parties or when you hang out with friends. It tastes like autumn, so it's perfect for this time of year.
Plus, it goes well with food like tacos, chips and dip, and salads. But, having a little more of a sweet flavor, I would recommend pairing it with something like a cheese platter.
Your friends will love the delicious caramel apple flavor of this margarita, and you'll be sure to keep them coming back for more! So make it a point to serve up this autumn-inspired Caramel Apple Margarita Recipe at your next get together.
As with any margarita recipe, there are a few ingredients necessary to get your caramel apple margarita in your glass and ready to sip! These are the ingredients:
- Apple juice
- Caramel vodka
- Brown Sugar
- Simple syrup
See the recipe card below for exact quantities.
Dip your glass into the simple syrup to coat the rim.
Dip rim into the brown sugar.
In a cocktail shaker, add the apple juice.
Add the tequila.
Finally, add the vodka.
Shake for a minute or two.
Pour into your brown sugar rimmed Margarita glass.
Can You Use Apple Cider Instead of Apple Juice?
Yes! Apple cider is a great substitution for apple juice. It will add a bit more sweetness and flavor to the drink, which is perfect when you're trying to capture a little bit of fall in your margarita. So feel free to substitute the apple juice with cider if that's what you have on hand.
Can You Make a Caramel Apple Margarita On The Rocks?
Absolutely! If you prefer your margaritas on the rocks rather than frozen, just follow the same instructions, but omit the ice. Then top it off with a splash of tonic water and serve in an old-fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
What Are Some Variations on This Recipe?
If you want to switch things up a bit, there are plenty of variations that you can make to this recipe. Feel free to add some additional flavors like cinnamon or nutmeg, or use different types of alcohol like bourbon or vodka.
You could even add a splash of pomegranate juice for an extra boost of flavor and color. Experiment and see what you come up with!
No matter how you make it, this Caramel Apple Margarita Recipe is sure to be a hit.
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect whiskey drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the caramel apple margarita in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen caramel apple margarita slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
More Fall Apple Drinks
A good caramel apple margarita is good, but multiple fall apple-flavored drinks are better. It can be a fun fall party idea to have a variety of cocktails made with apple for guests to try. Here are a few of our favorites that are also super easy to make.
Caramel Apple Margarita
- Drink Shaker
- 2 oz Apple Juice
- ½ oz Blanco Tequila
- ½ oz Caramel Vodka
- 2 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- First dip your glass into the simple syrup to coat the rim.1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- Dip the rim now into Brown sugar.2 tablespoon Brown sugar
- In Drink shaker mix together apple juice Tequila and Vodka.2 oz Apple Juice, ½ oz Blanco Tequila, ½ oz Caramel Vodka
- Shake for a minute or two.
- Pour into your Brown Sugar rimmed Margarita glass.
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023