Rosé. You either love or hate it. Some don't admit it to their friends. As summer approaches, rosé season is upon us. Rosé Spritzer is the sweet combination of rosé wine with tangy lemonade and ginger ale combined with blueberries and lemon slices for a refreshing summer lemonade rosé sangria.
A summer night with your friends is not complete without a great sangria. Might as well join the rosé rage for your next sangria. Seriously, I am going to suck down this Rosé Spritzer all summer long.
Rosé Sangria Ingredients
The great rosé I used in this came from the Winc wine club while the recipe idea came from Bright Cellars. I love having the wine shipped to my house. I just can't help it. It is like Christmas every month!
The basics for this sangria are obviously, rosé and then also fruit. For this rosé spritzer, I used the following ingredients:
- Rose Wine - This can be your favorite Rosé. I don't use overly sweet wine, but if you like sweeter sangrias.
- Lemon slices - Bring the citrus to the sangria with the addition of lemon slices to the fruit options.
- Frozen blueberries - For a pop of color and sweetness, frozen blueberries are the best ice cubes for this rosé sangria.
- Frozen pink lemonade - The lemonade adds a bit of tartness to the sangria. The pink lemonade makes sure the sangria remains pink.
- Ginger ale - What is a sangria without a bit of bubbly and sweetness. Ginger ale is my go-to lemon-lime soda.
How to Make Sangria with Rose Wine
In a large glass pitcher, add the frozen blueberries and frozen lemonade concentrate. Then start pouring in the chilled rosé wine over the frozen berries and lemonade. Stir to completely combine the frozen lemonade and wine.
Add the slices of lemon to the mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Right before serving, add the ginger ale to give it the bubbly spritzer effect. Serve with blueberry and lemon garnishes. I did add ice at all to the mixture in the wine glasses. I would recommend having more frozen blueberries to use as ice cubes if you will sitting outside in the hot weather.
To be ready for the summer rosé season I would be sure to have plenty of frozen lemonade, frozen fruit, and bottles and bottle of rosé. I think it is also that time of year when you have 20 lemons on hand at any given time. For the record, I always have all this on hand any month of the year. There is a reason I have a blog called Farmwife Drinks.
Enjoy the summer with copious amounts of lemonade rosé sangria this summer. You all know I will be enjoying it.
Other Great Sangrias
Italian Garden Triple Berry Sangria
Rosé Spritzer - Lemonade Rosé Sangria
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1 liter ginger ale
- In a large glass pitcher, combine frozen blueberries and frozen lemonade.
- Pour rosé wine over the combination. Stir to combine.
- Add lemon slices and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add chilled ginger ale. Garnish with frozen blueberries and lemon slices.
Checkout Monday Meal Plan.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022