Rosé and Cream Wine Floats combine two amazing items - rosé wine and ice cream for a frozen wine treat that is perfect as a dessert, after-dinner drink, or poolside cocktail. You will definitely want to put this on the list of things to make for any upcoming wedding showers or even baby showers. These wine float cocktails can definitely be made virgin or kiddie cocktail style.
These floats are easy to make and the combination of ice cream with wine is simply divine. If you want to really fancy this float up, obviously a bubbly rosé and some strawberries make these wine floats even more decadent. And, may I say, FANCY!
Ingredients for a Wine Float
The ingredients for a wine float are simple. But you do have options on the three simple ingredients. Here is what you need to make an amazing wine float.
- Wine - Sparkling is best. I love the Sweet rosé from Korbel. A still rosé will work fine too.
- Ice Cream - Can't go wrong with Häagen-Dazs rosé and cream for this recipe. Plain vanilla will work too.
- Fruit - Fresh or frozen strawberries work in this wine float.
How to Make a Rosé and Cream Wine Float
Make these fun rosé and cream wine floats by grabbing your favorite wine glasses. Set the ice cream out of the freezer for several minutes to allow it to soften. Spoon a scoop or two of ice cream into each of your wine glasses.
Then add slices of frozen or fresh strawberries to the top of the ice cream. Finally, top the ice cream and strawberries off with the sparkling rosé. The combination of the wine and the ice cream will cause it to foam up so slowly pour the wine into the glass.
Top off the floats with more sliced strawberries. Garnish the edge of the glasses with additional strawberries too.
Rosé and Cream Wine Floats Recipe
- 1 bottle Rosé Sparkling Wine
- 1 pint Rosé and cream ice cream
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Dip a scoop of ice cream into four wine glasses.
- Top the ice cream with sliced strawberries.
- Pour the rosé wine over the top of the ice cream and strawberries.