We have all had strawberry or mango or original margaritas, but have you had Cranberry Margaritas? You are going to want to make a pitcher of these Cranberry Margaritas for your next get together.
I know cranberry can be viewed as a winter time drink, but honestly, I see myself drinking these all year long. There is no doubt, I may have found my new favorite margarita. On the rocks. No salt.
I think salt with margaritas is a preference thing. Some can’t do margaritas without salt others can’t do margaritas because of the salt. So, my rule of thumb, make margaritas your way. If you are going to salt the rim I would recommend get some lime margarita salt. A friend told me it is pretty legit.
I am pretty sure the folks at my grocery store believe I have to be obssesed with 100% cranberry juice. I seriously am buying two jugs every single time I am there. Between the cranberry Moscow Mules and the cranberry mimosas, I am all in on cranberry.
We have cranberry juice out of the way, now let’s get controversial, let’s talk about tequila. I am a silver kind of tequila girl. I also buy middle of the road, meaning the $20 something bottle. If I am going to make pitchers and pitchers, then I go for the less expensive version like Jose Cuervo. No offense to the Jose lovers, it is a solid tequila, just not as smooth as I would like to have it. Like so many of liquors, I keep my tequila in the freezer too.
Now, in the pitcher mix together the cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice with ice, whole cranberries and lime slices or wedges. Next step – Pour. Final step – Bottoms up! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- 4 cups of Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup of Tequila
- 1/2 cup of Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1 cup of cranberries fresh or frozen
- 2 limes sliced or wedged
- Salt for glass rims optional
- Mix together all ingredients except for salt in a large pictcher.
- Salt glasses, if salting.
- Pour Into glasses and garnish with limes and cranberries.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020