As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you love a good Moscow Mule, these cranberry Moscow Mules are perfect for Christmas and a drink you will end up drinking all year long.
Sometimes you just want to snuggle into a good Hallmark movie and sip on a little beverage. Moscow Mules end up being one of my go-to drinks. I love my Pineapple Moscow Mule, but once the cranberries start hitting the grocery store shelves I feel I have to convert over to my fall inspired cocktails.
Cranberry Moscow Mules
I get quiet a few questions from people on what exactly is a Moscow Mule. At its most basic level, a Moscow Mule is ginger beer plus vodka and lime juice with some fresh mint garnish. However, why be plain Moscow Mule when you could add some great flavors like I did with my Pineapple Moscow Mule.
For these cranberry Moscow Mules, I combine the ginger beer, cranberry vodka, lime juice and cranberry juice. Toss in some fresh cranberries and mint leaves. Simple. You can even make it in your Moscow Mule mug. Or shake it up in a cocktail shaker.
Go ahead and make enough for the whole family. They will all want seconds, maybe you should just make pitchers full of cranberry Moscow Mules.
- 1 bottle of Ginger Beer
- 4 ounces of cranberry vodka
- 4 ounces of cranberry juice
- 2 limes
- Fresh cranberries
- Mint leaves
- Fill two copper Moscow Mule mugs with ice.
- Pour two ounces of vodka and two ounces of cranberry juice into each mug.
- Cut one lime in half and juice one half into each mug.
- Fill each mug with one bottle of ginger beer.
- Add mint leaves to each mug.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with lime slices and cranberries.