Want an easy frozen mocktail recipe that the kids will love? This Snowball Punch is going to hit the spot! With just three ingredients, you can whip up this blue snowball drink in no time. The best part is that it's so fast and easy, the kids can help make it themselves.
This Snowball Punch is the perfect drink to serve at any special occasion. Whether it's a birthday party, family gathering or just an afternoon with friends, this delightful frozen mocktail will be sure to bring some cheer.
The bright blue color and sweet taste make it a favorite among kids and adults alike!
This Snowball Punch pairs perfectly with light snacks like chips and dip, crackers and cheese or even fruit platters. For heartier fare, try serving it alongside fish tacos or grilled chicken sandwiches.
It also goes great with desserts such as cupcakes or cookies.
Any way you serve it up, this delicious frozen mocktail will be sure to put a smile on everyone’s face!
- Ingredients to Make Snowball Punch Mocktail
- What are Some Variations on this Blue Mocktail Recipe?
- What are some substitutions if you can't find the ingredients needed?
- Is This a Vegan Mocktail?
- Is This a Gluten-Free Mocktail?
- How Do I Serve This Drink?
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Leftover Mocktails
- More Mocktail Recipes You'll Love
- Snowball Punch
Ingredients to Make Snowball Punch Mocktail
This super easy blue mocktail is so fast to come together. It only takes 3 ingredients for the basic mocktail, but you can absolutely add the little decoration on the glass to make it that much more fun for the kiddos. Here are the ingredients I used:
- Blue Raspberry Hawaiian Punch drink mix
- Simple syrup
- Blue sanding sugar (optional)
See the full recipe card for specific quantities.
In Immersion container add in Ice and Hawaiian punch mix.
Add the 7up.
Blend all ingredients together until nice and smooth.
In a different glass, dip the top into a plate of simple syrup.
Dip top into a plate of Sanding sugar.
Pour frozen drink into glass.
What are Some Variations on this Blue Mocktail Recipe?
For a tropical flavor, add some pineapple juice or mango puree.
Or if you want something more adult-friendly, try adding a shot of vodka and a splash of lime juice for a punchier version.
No matter how you mix it up, this Snowball Punch is sure to be crowd pleaser!
What are some substitutions if you can't find the ingredients needed?
If you can’t find the ingredients needed for this Snowball Punch recipe, there are a few easy substitutions you can make.
For example, try using a regular non-blue lemonade powder if you can't find the blue branded kind - then just pop some blue food coloring into it. Additionally, if you don’t have any blue food coloring on hand, another fun option is to use a blueberry puree.
Don't have any 7-up, try using Sprite or Ginger Ale instead. This simple swap is not going to affect the flavor of the drink appreciably.
Is This a Vegan Mocktail?
Yes, this winter-inspired frozen punch recipe is vegan-friendly. All of the ingredients are naturally vegan so you don’t have to worry about any animal products or byproducts being used in it. Just make sure that when you are buying items, make sure it’s vegan friendly as some may contain animal products.
Is This a Gluten-Free Mocktail?
Yes, this easy frozen mocktail punch recipe is gluten-free. All of the ingredients used in this mocktail are naturally gluten-free so you don’t have to worry about cross contamination. However, it’s always best to check the labels of any store bought items just in case to make sure they don’t contain any hidden gluten ingredients.
How Do I Serve This Drink?
This easy snowball punch is best served in a fun cocktail glass. Add some fresh fruit or a splash of whipped topping on top for the ultimate experience. You can also serve this drink in shot glasses as an after dinner treat, or even freeze it into popsicles for a fun twist!
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails or mocktails whenever you desire is important for the drink-making enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great beverages with great tools.
How to Store Leftover Mocktails
This mocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the snow punch in the fridge for up to three days. The ice in it will melt, but a melted snowball is yummy, too.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen snowball punch slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later. Allow the punch to thaw a bit before serving.
More Mocktail Recipes You'll Love
This snowball punch mocktail is one of my favorites, but there are so many more options. You can make so many fun flavors that the kids will love - and you, too! Here are some of the mocktails that I love most:
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 4 oz 7up
- 1 pk Blue Raspberry Hawaiian Punch single drink mix
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup Optional
- 2 tablespoon Blue Sanding Sugar Optional
- In Immersion container add in Ice, Hawaiian punch mix, and 7up.4 oz 7up, 1 pk Blue Raspberry Hawaiian Punch single drink mix, 2 cups Ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together until nice and smooth.
- In a different glass dip top into a plate of simple syrup.1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- Dip top into a plate of sanding sugar.2 tablespoon Blue Sanding Sugar
- Pour Frozen drink into glass.
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023