Looking for a festive and fun holiday kid-friendly drink recipe? This peppermint punch mocktail is perfect! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it's easy to make and perfect for any party. Plus, the kids will love helping out in the kitchen!
Ready to give it a try? Let's get started!
Peppermint Punch is a great drink for winter. It tastes yummy and it goes well with food that kids like to eat. I mean, honestly, whether it's chicken nuggets or chips, apple slices or a broccoli with cheese sauce, the kids are going to love this "grown up" looking drink.
- Ingredients to Make a Peppermint Mocktail
- Instructions to Make Peppermint Punch
- What Variations on This Recipe Can You Make?
- Is This a Vegan Mocktail?
- Is This a Gluten-Free Mocktail?
- How Do I Serve This Drink?
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Leftover Mocktails
- More Mocktail Recipes You'll Love
- Candy Cane Punch
Ingredients to Make a Peppermint Mocktail
As with any cocktail or mocktail recipe, there are a few ingredients necessary to get your peppermint punch cocktail in your glass and ready to sip! These are the ingredients:
- Mint Extract
- Peppermint Candies
- Mini Peppermint Candy Cane
See the recipe card below for exact quantities.
Instructions to Make Peppermint Punch
In Immersion blender container put in the ice.
Add in 7up.
Drop in the peppermint candies
Finally, add in the extract.
Crush together with the Immersion blender until smooth.
Pour in separate glass and top with mini candy cane.
What Variations on This Recipe Can You Make?
You can easily switch up the flavors in this peppermint punch recipe. Try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a creamier twist, or use different flavored sodas to give it a custom flavor.
You can also try using different combinations of fruit juices and syrups in place of the soda. For more holiday flavor, add some fruit or vanilla extract to the mix.
No matter what combination you choose, your kiddos will love it! Enjoy and happy holidays!
Is This a Vegan Mocktail?
Yes, this peppermint punch recipe is vegan-friendly. All of the ingredients are naturally vegan so you don’t have to worry about any animal products or byproducts being used in it. Just make sure that when you are buying soda, make sure it’s vegan friendly as some sodas may contain animal products.
Is This a Gluten-Free Mocktail?
Yes, this peppermint punch recipe is gluten-free. All of the ingredients used in this mocktail are naturally gluten-free so you don’t have to worry about cross contamination. However, it’s always best to check the labels of any store bought items just in case to make sure they don’t contain any hidden gluten ingredients.
How Do I Serve This Drink?
This peppermint punch is best served in a tall glass. Add some fresh fruit or a candy cane for the ultimate festive look. You can also serve this drink in shot glasses as an after dinner treat, or even freeze it into popsicles for a fun twist!
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails or mocktails whenever you desire is important for the drink-making enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great beverages with great tools.
How to Store Leftover Mocktails
This mocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the peppermint punch in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen peppermint punch slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
More Mocktail Recipes You'll Love
This peppermint punch mocktail is one of my favorites, but there are so many more options. You can make so many fun flavors that the kids will love - and you, too! Here are some of the mocktails that I love most:
Candy Cane Punch
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 2 cups Ice
- 4 oz 7up
- 1 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 2 pk Peppermint candies
- 1 pk Peppermint candy cane optional
- In immersion blender container, put in ice.2 cups Ice
- Add in 7up, Peppermint candies and extract.4 oz 7up, 1 teaspoon Mint Extract, 2 pk Peppermint candies
- Crush together with Immersion blender until smooth.
- Pour in separate glass and top with candy cane.1 pk Peppermint candy cane
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023