This delightful Sugar Cookie Cocktail combines all your favorite sugar cookie flavors in a drinkable form. And with the little bit of sugar in it, you'll be surprised, but it has an indulgent creamy texture. The result is a sweet treat that tastes like liquid sugar cookies - perfect for any occasion!
Sweet Treat: A Sugar Cookie Cocktail Recipe
This delightful cocktail is easy to make and looks beautiful when served. It's ideal for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or holiday gatherings.
Plus, this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many people you’re serving. So get ready to wow your friends with this amazing Sugar Cookie Cocktail!
What You Need to Make a Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- 1 ½ Oz (3 Tbsp) Vanilla Vodka
- ¾ Cup (6oz) Milk
- 1 tablespoon (½ oz) Simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon (1 oz) Confetti Sprinkles
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Cocktail
Dip top of glass into simple syrup, making sure to coat well.
Now dip the top of the glass into the sprinkles.
Measure out Vanilla Vodka.
In shaker add in vodka and milk.
Shake for 5 seconds.
Pour into decorated glass.
Is This Sugar Cookie Cocktail a Vegan Drink Recipe?
Yes, it can, by simply switching out the milk with coconut milk or another milk replacement. I actually made mine with almond milk and it was more than just awesome - it was epic. LOL!
Is This Sugar Cookie Cocktail a Gluten Free Drink Recipe?
Yes, pure and distilled liqueur is naturally gluten free, the same goes for milk. So as long as you stick with gluten-free ingredients for your decorations like the sprinkles, you should be good to go!
What are Some Variations on a Sugar Cookie Cocktail?
Feel free to get creative with this recipe! If you’re not a fan of vanilla vodka, try substituting it for another liqueur such as amaretto or Bailey’s Irish Cream. You can also switch up the vodka flavor by choosing a flavored variety like raspberry or citrus.
Some of my favorite ideas for mixing-up this easy sugar cookie cocktail include:
- Amaretto-Cacao: Replace the vodka with amaretto and add 2 ounces of white creme de cacao for a nutty, chocolate-y flavor.
- Raspberry Surprise: Switch up the flavor by using raspberry or citrus flavored vodka and adding fresh raspberries to your drink.
- Irish Dream: Make this dreamy treat by substituting Bailey’s Irish Cream in place of the butterscotch schnapps and topping off with cream instead of soda water.
- Salted Caramel Delight: Add a pinch of sea salt to bring out the sweetness and replace the butterscotch schnapps with salted caramel liqueur for a delightful balance between salty and sweet flavors.
- Coconut Mango Bliss: Use coconut rum instead of vodka, mango puree in place of cream, and top off with an orange twist for a tropical twist on this classic recipe!
What's the Best Way to Store Leftover Cocktails?
If you have leftover cocktail, store it in a container with an airtight lid and place it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Be sure to shake or stir before serving so that all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
If you would like to store your cocktail longer than 3 days, freeze it in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Be sure to thaw the cocktail overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Tips for Making a Chillier Cocktail?
I know two great ways to create a chillier cocktail, first option is to pour this cocktail over ice, that's right on the rocks.
A second option is to create this sugar cookie cocktail as a frozen drink by blending the cocktail with 2 cups of ice - a fantastic dessert option during those hot summer days.
Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Simple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Confetti Sprinkles
- Dip top of glass into simple syrup, making sure to coat well.1 Tbsp. Simple Syrup
- Now dip the top of the glass into the sprinkles.2 Tbsp. Confetti Sprinkles
- Measure out Vanilla Vodka.1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- In shaker add in vodka and half-and-half, shake for 5 seconds.¾ cup Milk, 1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- Pour into decorated glass.
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023