Do you love coffee, but sometimes think a regular cup of joe just isn’t enough? If so, then this spiked mocha frappuccino recipe is for you! With its delicious blend of your favorite flavors of espresso, chocolate and cream, it’s sure to satisfy your coffee cravings.
Plus, the added kick from the alcohol gives it that extra something special that will make it even more enjoyable. So if you’re looking for an indulgent treat to start off your day (or end it), then give this recipe a try - you won’t be disappointed!
Indulge Your Coffee Addiction With This Spiked Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
This spiked mocha frappuccino recipe is perfect for any time of day. Whether you’re looking for a special treat to start off your morning or an indulgent drink to end the night, this recipe will be sure to satisfy.
It’s also great for entertaining since it can easily be made in larger batches and served with other snacks like donuts or croissants.
And because it contains alcohol, it should only be enjoyed by those 21 and over. But if you're having an adults-only brunch, this might be a fun twist on the normal mimosas!
What Do You Need to Make a Spiked Mocha Frappuccino
Making a mocha frappuccino is SUPER easy - but it's even easier if you're making a spiked frappuccino, to be honest. Check out this short list of ingredients:
- 2 oz (¼ cup) Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz (⅛ cup) Creme De Cocoa Liqueur
- 1 oz (⅛ cup) Cream of Coconut drink mix
- ½ cup (4 oz) Milk / Coconut Milk
- 2 cups (16 oz) Ice
How to Make a Spiked Mocha Frappuccino
In an Immersion blender cup place your ice.
Add in coffee liqueur.
Add in Creme De Cocoa.
Add cream of coconut and coconut milk.
Blend together until nice and smooth.
Pour into glass, drizzle top with chocolate sauce (optional).
Is this Spiked Mocha Frappuccino a Vegan Frappuccino Recipe?
Yes, this recipe can be dairy free. With the simple change from milk to coconut milk. You can also use almond milk, soy milk or any other non-dairy alternative for the same delicious flavor.
Other vegan ingredients you may want to consider are substituting honey instead of sugar, if you plan to add sugar - but of course, this particular recipe does not need any additional sweetener.
Is this Spiked Mocha Frappuccino a Gluten-Free Frappuccino Recipe?
Yes, this Spiked Mocha Frappuccino is a gluten-free recipe. Be sure to use gluten-free coffee liqueur and other ingredients.
Do You Have to Use Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur to Make This Spiked Frappuccino?
If you don't have Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur, any coffee liqueur can replace it here in this recipe. We recommend Mr. Black for its super smooth flavor. It's not irreplaceable, though, just look around for another coffee liqueur.
Tips to Make a Spiked Frappuccino Stronger
This drink is very smooth in flavor, however if you're looking to make it stronger simply add in more Mr. Black another 1 or 2 ounces should be efficient. Even adding in another ounce of Cocoa Liqueur will create a more chocolate fudge flavor.
But those aren't all the steps I might take to make for a fun twist on this recipe. Some additional ideas for making a stronger spiked frappuccino I've had include:
- Add an extra shot of espresso
- Use a stronger type of coffee, like dark roast
- Increase the amount of sugar or syrup for more sweetness and flavor
- Try adding some Bailey's Irish Cream or other liqueur for more kick
- Make a homemade frappuccino mix with higher caffeine content
- Mix in a teaspoon or two of extracted coffee grounds to increase strength
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to give it some heat
- Top off the drink with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and/or cinnamon sprinkles
How Do You Store Leftovers?
If you have made more frappuccino than you could consume in one sitting, placing this in the freezer in a freezer safe container will be the best way to store it. When you are ready to drink it again pulling it out and using the Immersion blender on it will keep it from being too watered down.
A cute idea is to pour the melted leftovers in an ice cube tray, freeze and when ready drop into your cup of coffee in the morning. Or using the cubes to re-blend.
Spiked Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 2 oz Mr. Black Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Creme De Cocoa Liqueur
- 1 oz Cream of Coconut drink mix
- ½ cup Milk/ Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Ice
- In an Immersion blender cup place ice.2 cups Ice
- Add in coffee liqueur.2 oz Mr. Black Coffee liqueur
- Add in Creme De Cocoa1 oz Creme De Cocoa Liqueur
- Add cream of coconut and coconut milk.1 oz Cream of Coconut drink mix, ½ cup Milk/ Coconut Milk
- Blend together until nice and smooth.
- Pour into glass, drizzle top with chocolate sauce (optional).
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023