Want a fun and easy drink to make for your next summer get-together? The name of this game is the Champagne Slushy! This one-ingredient drink is perfect for poolside afternoons or fun events. It's fast and easy to make, and everyone will love it!
The Champagne Slushy is the perfect drink for any summer event or holiday. It's a great way to cool off and enjoy some fun in the sun with friends and family.
From backyard barbecues to Independence Day celebrations, this one-ingredient cocktail is sure to make your get-together even more special.
The Champagne Slushy pairs wonderfully with salty snacks such as chips and pretzels, as well as lighter fare like fruit salad or grilled vegetables.
For heartier meals, try serving it alongside fried chicken, burgers, and hot dogs. The sweet taste of champagne will add a refreshing touch to any meal!
- Ingredients to Make Champagne Slushies
- Instructions for How to Make a Champagne Slushy
- What Are Some Other Drinks You Can Make Slushies With?
- What Are Some Variations You Can Make with The Champagne Slush?
- Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Cocktails
- Champagne Slushy
Ingredients to Make Champagne Slushies
Although I used Cupcake Champagne (which, by the way, does not, in fact, taste like a cupcake, which is a bummer, honestly), this technique can be used for basically any champagne. So, any brand, any flavor, they're all going to be epic as a Champagne Slush.
See recipe card for quantities (although you could really do this with any quantity of champagne, honestly).
Instructions for How to Make a Champagne Slushy
Pour Champagne into wide Plastic container.
Put into freezer for two hours.
After it has frozen solid, scrape with spoon and place into champagne flute.
Place into your champagne flute.
What Are Some Other Drinks You Can Make Slushies With?
For those who want to experiment with different types of alcoholic beverages, you can make slushies with almost any type of hard liquor.
- Whiskey or bourbon
- Hard cider
- Wine coolers
- Fruit flavored malt beverages
What Are Some Variations You Can Make with The Champagne Slush?
The sky is the limit when it comes to variations of the Champagne Slush. You can use different types of champagne or sparkling wines, add in fresh fruit or pureed berries, or even mix in a flavored simple syrup such as raspberry or lime.
For an extra special touch, top off your slushy with edible flowers for a pop of color. And if you're feeling adventurous, why not try making a spiked slushy with your favorite hard liquor?
No matter how you decide to make it, the Champagne Slushy is sure to be a hit at your next summer gathering!
Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Start with high-quality ingredients and don't skimp on the spirits.
- Use fresh juices, herbs, and spices to add layers of flavor.
- Balance sweet and sour flavors by adding a bit of sugar or citrus juice where needed.
- Consider using liqueurs for additional complexity.
- Experiment with different combinations until you find something that works for your taste buds.
- Use less ice in cocktails as it can dilute drinks too quickly.
- Stir rather than shake when mixing drinks so they stay cold without watering down the alcohol content too much.
- Add sweetness sparingly; if a drink tastes too sweet, add some bitters to balance it out.
- Store all relevant ingredients together in one place so you have quick access when making drinks at home or behind a bar counter!
Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
The heat of the summer can quickly make your cocktails warm. Here are a few tips for keeping your cocktails cool.
- Freeze your Booze - Keep your vodka in the freezer in the summer. It will make your booze more syrupy but the cocktail ice cold.
- Chill your Juices - Always have your mixers in the fridge. This means your juices too. Don't just keep your unopened juices on the shelf.
- Refrigerate your Fruit - When using citrus, pop it in the fridge to chill it as well. It can act as ice cubes. While this recipe doesn't call for fruit, using frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit also helps keep drinks chilled.
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect cocktail beverages with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the champagne slush in the fridge for up to three days. This is, of course, going to melt. But it's going to melt into champagne, which is never bad.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen champagne slushies are the whole point, so, just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
- 10 oz Champagne
- Pour Champagne into wide plastic container.10 oz Champagne
- Put into freezer for 2 hours.
- After it has froze solid, scrape with spoon and place into champagne flute.
Leave a Reply