Need a fun and easy blueberry shot recipe? This blueberry pie shot is simple to make and will make your taste buds go crazy.
Plus, it's perfect for parties or any other special occasions. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of creativity. Let's get shaking!
The blueberry pie shot is a great way to add a little bit of flavor and fun to any occasion.
Whether it's for a special birthday party, an anniversary celebration, or just an evening with friends, this sweet and tart treat will be sure to delight the taste buds. And since summertime is when blueberries are in season, there’s no better time to enjoy this delicious shot!
The blueberry pie shot pairs perfectly with other light snacks like fruits and cheeses. For example, try serving it alongside fresh strawberries or raspberries as well as chunks of creamy brie cheese.
Or if you want something more savory, pair it with slices of salty prosciutto or mini-quiches.
Whichever combination you choose, your guests will surely love the combination of flavors that come from these two perfect partners!
Of course, with anything you make, you know there is always a few ingredients required to get it made. In this case, there's 5 ingredients to make this recipe:
- Blueberry vodka
- Vanilla vodka
- Tonic water
- Whipped topping
- blue sugar sprinkles
Get the exact quantities in the below recipe card.
In shot glass pour in the blueberry vodka.
Add the vanilla vodka.
Top with Tonic water and stir.
Add Tbsp of whipped topping on top.
Sprinkle with blue sugar.
Is This Shot Vegan and Gluten Free?
The blueberry pie shot is a great way to add flavor and fun to any occasion, regardless of dietary preferences. It's vegan-friendly, made with only natural ingredients like fresh blueberries, lemon juice and sugar.
Plus, it's also gluten-free so those who are avoiding wheat can still enjoy this delicious treat!
What Are Some Variations on Fruit-Flavored Shot Recipes?
Fruit-flavored shots are a great way to add some fun and flavor to your night. There are so many different kinds of fruit-flavored shots out there that the possibilities for experimentation and variety are almost endless! Here’s just a few ideas:
- Strawberry Daiquiri Shot - For this shot, combine equal parts of strawberry schnapps and white rum with a splash of lime juice.
- Pomegranate Martini Shot - For this shot, combine pomegranate liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup with vodka.
- Mango Margarita Shot - This shot combines mango-flavored liqueur and lime juice with tequila.
- Blueberry Mojito Shot - This shot combines blueberry schnapps, mint leaves, and simple syrup with white rum.
No matter what type of fruit-flavored shot you choose to make, your guests are sure to love it!
Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Start with high-quality ingredients and don't skimp on the spirits.
- Use fresh juices, herbs, and spices to add layers of flavor.
- Balance sweet and sour flavors by adding a bit of sugar or citrus juice where needed.
- Consider using liqueurs for additional complexity.
- Experiment with different combinations until you find something that works for your taste buds.
- Use less ice in cocktails as it can dilute drinks too quickly.
- Stir rather than shake when mixing drinks so they stay cold without watering down the alcohol content too much.
- Add sweetness sparingly; if a drink tastes too sweet, add some bitters to balance it out.
- Store all relevant ingredients together in one place so you have quick access when making drinks at home or behind a bar counter!
Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
The heat of the summer can quickly make your cocktails warm. Here are a few tips for keeping your cocktails cool.
- Freeze your Booze - Keep your vodka in the freezer in the summer. It will make your booze more syrupy but the cocktail ice cold.
- Chill your Juices - Always have your mixers in the fridge. This means your juices too. Don't just keep your unopened juices on the shelf.
- Refrigerate your Fruit - When using citrus, pop it in the fridge to chill it as well. It can act as ice cubes. While this recipe doesn't call for fruit, using frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit also helps keep drinks chilled.
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect whiskey drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the vodka press cocktail in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen vodka press slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
Blueberry Pie Shot
- ½ oz. Blueberry Vodka
- ½ oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Tonic Water
- 1 tbsp Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Blue sugar sprinkles
- In a shot glass pour in both Vodkas.½ oz. Blueberry Vodka, ½ oz. Vanilla Vodka
- Top with the tonic water and stir.1 oz. Tonic Water
- Add in Tbsp of whipped cream.1 tbsp Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle with Blue sugar.1 tsp Blue sugar sprinkles
Leave a Reply